• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

User Login System for Chevereto

What will happen with this script when Rodolfo does the system himself? Will there be a point of having this then?

s-f-r-j said:
What will happen with this script when Rodolfo does the system himself? Will there be a point of having this then?

Good question !

As far as i see, there is a script with a user system on the market for about 20$ more :)
From my point of view this was a false investment.

coscast said:
s-f-r-j said:

Good question !

As far as i see, there is a script with a user system on the market for about 20$ more :)

Can you elaborate? There is another similar mod out there for 20 dollars?

I was going to buy this but ... $20 for one domain license on a $30 script with multidomain... Also from the looks of the demo no major update has been released since I last looked, which was a couple of months ago.

waachaa said:
coscast said:
s-f-r-j said:

Good question !

As stated, Chevereto will include all these options, what is the point of paying this script now, when in couple of months or so, you will have it for free, included with the script?

s-f-r-j said:
waachaa said:
coscast said:
s-f-r-j said:

Good question !

As stated, Chevereto will include all these options, what is the point of paying this script now, when in couple of months or so, you will have it for free, included with the script?

no one is forcing you to buy it :) i my self bought it, just to have one till its gonne be hard of chevereto.
so its either 20$ to offer the service to your users already now
or save 20$ and not offer it till in a few months or when the update might come out ;)

I never said that somebody is forcing me :) of course not, i just asked what is the point, because i still don't see it. :p

So, when Rodolfo makes this as well, will you be able to transfer current user base to Rodolfo's 'addon' ?

s-f-r-j said:
So, when Rodolfo makes this as well, will you be able to transfer current user base to Rodolfo's 'a

Why not.. ? And how u know what will Rodolfo include in database? And we dont know release date.. maybe 2013.. ?

I would like to purchase this but I'm afraid of incompatible issues that will pop up in the future.

Rodolfo/AmN can u both confirm that users who buy this mod will be able to transition over when the user login system is implemented in chevereto?

AmN said:
s-f-r-j said:
So, when Rodolfo makes this as well, will you be able to transfer current user base to Rodolfo's 'a

Why not.. ? And how u know what will Rodolfo include in database? And we dont know release date.. maybe 2013.. ?

As Rodolfo said, i read road-map.

It is not going to take him that long, i am 100% sure, this guy is working on this script every day, since he started it.

If he was in the forum 1 day, then 7 days missing, then yea, maybe i would think as you are, but this way, i don't.

anyway, this is an good idea, i was thinking about getting this script myself, but right now i don't see a point, and i already explained why.

Also.. to add .. even if its 2013, if by that year i use this script with lets say couple thousands of registered users and then i am not able to import userbase to Rodolfo's script, whats the point?

waachaa said:
I would like to purchase this but I'm afraid of incompatible issues that will pop up in the future.

Rodolfo/AmN can u both confirm that users who buy this mod will be able to transition over when the user login system is implemented in chevereto?

Actually I don't need to make an statement on that. I'm not part of AmN work so he is the one who have to answer you that.
it's pretty likely that his user system could be moved to anything else, but he have to take charge in that because it's his work, not mine.

Anyone can take Chevereto and make it more powerful. I will love to do that earlier but I have to be on so many things even not related with the script development so yep, it takes time to me do do things (also take into account that I don't make crap).

3.0 will not be ready this year by the way.

waachaa said:

Actually you should be know that all is possible, i'm not sure now about new db implementations and functions on chevreto script and i can't confirm you for sure about transfer database , but as i know and i'm sure that Rodolfo is good in this job and he don't want make some shi.t ,so new chevereto 3.0 will have realy same function like this mod.. and because i think that transfer data from one database to another is not a big problem ...

I'm release this mod before is Rodolfo post any plans about chevereto 3.0 and db, so i can confirm only that i will make big update complete redesign and add few new functions in this mod, but i want first see chevereto 3.0 live.. for now there is no reason to make any update or change, mod is good , secure and easy to edit, so you need only little html knowlege to design this mod how u like, when u have chevereto 3.0 with database than you can choice and talk , do you realy need transfer any data to new database or you can use my mod ...

but in the end, "this" script will be included in version 3.0 free of charge, right? or i am wrong? your version is paid version, so, it looks like we would have to pay twice for the same functions? correct me if i am wrong.

Not this, but i think will be same... and dont know why we talk about this... if you dont need this mod so dont buy it.. what's the problem ? If you dont need user system so just wait next year and you will have free... :)

Back