• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

User Login System for Chevereto

thanks for trying at least.
ill put some note up on the page, that people should remember to visit the site and log-in before they upload images.

thanks , i know there email (useremail) , but how i get password for some users,if they forget their password, any ideas

you cant get the password they choose, as "4a05ef457a7f4e02dd47f90066ca77fd03b7f" is a encrypted password.
So the only way is for you to choose a new password and encrypt it for them and put it in to the database instead of "4a05ef457a7f4e02dd47f90066ca77fd03b7f"

you can encrypt passwords here f.ex. : http://www.miraclesalad.com/webtools/md5.php

there are lots of password encryption generators online. :)

In php my admin i see password like 'rwefasdvhuqg798qzh3g8qh34gt8qgh43t' how i can un-encrypt that password to password wich user write?

You can not unencrypted sha1 or md5 password, if you search on google, you may find a website or 2 trying to, they will almost always fail.

Passwords are encrypted with sha1 for security purpose.
To protect owners of website so as users.
You "can't" decrypt them as Danny.Domb stated above.

Don't ask here how you can collect user passwords, i won't help you with that, it's not fair.

For the security of the users information, not encrypting password in the databse can cause major security issues.

Also, if youre website is hacked and you loose unencrypted data such as password related to certains email, these users have a right to be damaged for the data lost. According to precedents cases, it can go up to 1000$ per user.

So are you sure you want to keep unencrypted into your database sch as passwOrds?

you must also understand that will need every current member to be deleted + some modification in the script, I don't know, but modification often means fees...

Back