• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

User Login System for Chevereto

This is a public open forum, which to me means that i can ask anything i want that is okay with the rules of the forum ? :rolleyes:

You really did not have to answer any of my questions, because i never asked you personally, you asked me, and i answered your questions, if i didn't it would be rude, and i don't like to be rude to people.

Now i am out of this part of the forum.

Regards

not to take any sides ;) but AmN answered waachaa and then you asked AmN if this script wouldnt be included for free in 3.0, which AmN answered ;)
So yea you did ask him a question as its his script :p , but yes its a open forum, but ( not just you ) a few in here, seem to be comparing AmN's script to the one that will come in 3.0 and first of all, since 3.0 is'nt even created yet, no one knows for sure how it will look, if it will be the same as AmN or something different for better or worse. :)
just like any other Mod in here, its user created :) and yes some day it might be a direct part of chevereto, never know, but untill then if you want the funktion before time, you buy it from the user who put the time and effort into creating it, if not, then you wait and see if and when it will be part of the system for free :)
So it is hard and almost impossible for any one to say for sure if 2 "mobs" will be able to merge/convert with eachtother without any problems, its the risk you take :)

In my case ill see which one i like the most when the time comes and if i need to change then ill merge if i can or else ill let my users know that i am changing some funktions so they will have to recreate their accounts.
So its also the questions of how much you depend on your users absolutely having the same account for ever or if they can handle creating it again :)

(its damn early in the morning so sorry if i repeat my self, spell wrong or blabber a bit :p )

s-f-r-j said:
but in the end, "this" script will be included in version 3.0 free of charge, right? or i am wrong? your version is paid version, so, it looks like we would have to pay twice for the same functions? correct me if i am wrong.

doesn't Free of charge mean free ? :p hihi
but yea my sleepy eyes overlooked the " " , hehe

Just to let you know guys, it would be pretty much impossible to keep your user, except if chevereto 3.0 have a "forgot my password" feature. Simply because from what I understood before amn encrypts is password into the database, and their is almost. O chance that chevereto 3.0 will use the same encryption method.

But if yes their is a "forgot my password", creating a script to transfer your current database into the chevereto one wont be hard. The only problem is that everyone will lose their password, they will be replaced by dummies one by the transfer script.

Also, Amn offered a feature user login on chevereto, which was not planned at all, and I think it is a very nice idea he had. Selling it was his choice, so if you have complain about the script, you may either do with what you have right now, or ask for a refund and wait for a year for chevereto 3.

Also, im taking time to also promote an user script that i'm going to sell for 5$ which will include user registration, forgot username/password, public/private gallery.

And a admin panel sold separetely for 20$ which will includes a whole bunch of feature such as user administration, number of views, picture manager, gallery manager, and much more.

Just to let you this will not be ready before at least a month

Thanks for sending the files, however my theme is not called PeaFowl.

I have followed the instructions but it just produces 404 errors.

Just edit your current theme files and should be work..
If you have any problems you can provide me FTP access and i will install for you!

I was buy your code , and money was transfered

I was sent PM my detail transfer for you , pls check and send for me your script

Regards

I have error when click register

Warning: include(__CHV_ROOT_DIR__includes/m_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\register.php on line 4

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '__CHV_ROOT_DIR__includes/m_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\register.php on line 4

Warning: include(__CHV_ROOT_DIR__includes/m_funcs.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\register.php on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '__CHV_ROOT_DIR__includes/m_funcs.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\register.php on line 5

Warning: include(__CHV_ROOT_DIR__includes/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\register.php on line 6

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '__CHV_ROOT_DIR__includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\register.php on line 6

Fatal error: Call to undefined function redirectIfLogged() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\register.php on line 9

Pls help

Since Firefox 8 it's unable to log in.

I changed nothing... Login is functioning normally on Opera , Chrome and IE 7-9

Nexo said:
Is this mod encoded or can we edit it and modify it to make it better?

You can edit what ever you like.

Avast said:
Since Firefox 8 it's unable to log in.

I changed nothing... Login is functioning normally on Opera , Chrome and IE 7-9

I don't see why it shouldn't work with FF8.
Just tried to register and login to your site and everything is working ok.

Cheers

Back