• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

User Login System for Chevereto

AmN

Chevereto Member
[MOD] User Login System for Chevereto v1.1

Last tested version:
Chevereto 2.0.15

With this mod users can now register in a minute on your image hosting web site
and start uploading images to their account.

User gallery displays all the images a user has uploaded.

Features:
  • Images are easily managed[/*]
  • Direct link, Forum BBCode, Forum BBCode With Thumbnail and HTML codes are generated for every image[/*]
  • Images can be deleted by user[/*]
  • Firefox and Google Chrome plugins are included[/*]
  • User login system is styled to match your Chevereto theme[/*]

Screenshot:

Live demo can be seen here

Login details:
Email: demo@demo.com
Password: 123456

Requirements:
Installation of this mod requires one available MySQL database
Tutorial for editing and configuring this mod is included.
Future update will cover creation and organizing by albums, , sorting images and much more.

Price:
Price for this mod is 20USD, payment over paypal. (License for one domain)
If you have any other custom requests that aren't included in current mod version, contact me by PM

After payment please send me transaction ID and your domain name, you will recieve a key and files for you MOD

Feel free to ask some questions, or share any ideas in this topic.

Tips:

izam2 said:
this include user album management?

User album management will be included in next release of this mod, which will be released in couple of days.
You will get the update free of charge

Cory said:
How about I pay for it and you give me the mod and I can edit myself?

Installation of this mod is complex and requires editing existing files as well as adding new files and creation of database.
Right now i don't have time to write a step by step tutorial on how to install this mod. I don't have a permission to share the original files, that's why i need to edit those files on live server .
Once i finish the installation you can delete that ftp account, and change database password

Avast said:
I will wait for chevereto 2.1 which includes user-system and albumlinks.

Hold your horses, 2.1 will not include albums.

Wouldn't be hard to code ourselves :)

So...When do we expect 2.1? Very Very Soon? Lol

2.1 will feature a simple admin system for handle the image uploads only. The develop of this release will start when there is no more bug reports on the 2.0 release.

A this point is likely that 2.1 will be released next month and 2.0.4 will arrive when the translations are complete, if the translations tooks more than this week I will just put English on the empty language lines of the remaining languages.

Rodolfo said:
2.1 will feature a simple admin system for handle the image uploads only. The develop of this release will start when there is no more bug reports on the 2.0 release.

A this point is likely that 2.1 will be released next month and 2.0.4 will arrive when the translations are complete, if the translations tooks more than this week I will just put English on the empty language lines of the remaining languages.

Which languages are missing?

QQleQ said:
20 USD for a mod on a 30 USD script.. right..

Part of my concern, but it seems more like paying him $20 for him to install when I can do it myself.

Maybe add something where shows we're confirmed buyers of the script to be release permission of the modded files, maybe he can provide the modded files to the owner...and then once we buy the mod from him we will be able to use it.

I don't know. A better maketplace should be in the process...How about using the script, use or making your own like the one over there on codecanyon....Shows who purchased it. :)

I cannot provide files because i dont have permission to sell Chevereto files, i think it`s simple to understand...
Also I will write a tutorial on how to edit files as soon as i release the next version which will have image albums, and thats in about day or two ...

Im satisfied :) waiting for albums and some more important updates, a new site is coming out with this Mod, thanks a lot AmN :D

I've got 2 questions before buy.

1.How are passwords stored in the database?
In plaintext or they are encrypted ??

2.When this mod will support 2.0.4 ?

Back