• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

User Login System for Chevereto

where about would i edit, so the password can handle signs like ! and ? and such ?
right now it only seems to accept numbers and letters, but i have users asked for the option to use like aaaa!!!2222

submit.php line #18 and #66:
...preg_match("/^[a-zA-Z0-9]{4,20}$/"...

m_scripts.js #121:
.../^[a-zA-Z0-9]{4,20}$/...

Try adding those special characters inside the brackets
e.g. [a-zA-Z0-9!?] - not tested (im not very good with regular expressions :( , maybe they need to be escaped with backslash)

Awaiting your replay

hmm it shows the code as accepted, but gives a "Request failed. Please try again" when trying to create a user with password "test?!123"

could it be something in the database ?

eren said:
I have to pay a $ 20 plug-Waiting.
sorry that doesn't make much sense ? :)

have you paid and now waiting for the files ? if thats the case, then you just need to PM AmN with your transaction ID and paypal mail you sent it from and he will give you the files once he reads the PM :)

Hey wondered if you plan updating the mod so, users have the option to click forgot their pass to retrieve their pass

Back