• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

User Login System for Chevereto

Please contact me.
If anyone have any contact info to AmN please contact me aswell, don't wanna wait. ;)

sorry for asking but why dont you people just PM him instead of asking him to PM you ?
i have no problems getting in contact with him over PM when i have needed to. He might be busy, but an answer will come.
for this low price, you cant really demand any 2 hours response time hehe

Hi

I sent you a pm and the paypal ;)

Please pm me the mod when you have time, I am excited !

Thanks so much !

i dont know him personally, but i have spoken to him a few times and had his help with other stuff and he usally is quick to reply. So without taking any sides, lets just wait and see what his response is. :)
For all we know, he might be sick or something that prevents him from coming online, unless you can see that he reads your PM's.

deFiant said:
Isn't the developer of chevereto going to add the feature in the next release ? or am i wrong

No. afaik Rodolfo is planning to add this in chevereto 2.1

current version is 2.0.18

wethead said:
deFiant said:
Still i bet it's not that long until he releases it. :)

I hope so, Chevereto with a DB and a user system would be the nicest script on the internet for the price and for the way it works.

Yeah it would be the best script out there. :), hopefully he releases it this month. :)

wethead said:
denully said:
i dont know him personally, but i have spoken to him a few times and had his help with other stuff and he usally is quick to reply. So without taking any sides, lets just wait and see what his response is. :)
For all we know, he might be sick or something that prevents him from coming online, unless you can see that he reads your PM's.

Right........... He sent me a PM, took my money and then got sick.................right right ,,......

I will just wait while he holds my money..........LOL

You crack me up

your right. im sorry, of course no one can just get sick from one day to another, thats just unreal.
if your unhappy, why not just ask for your money back through paypal ?

wethead said:
Oh and BTW -

That guys mods was one of the reasons, I bought the script.....not the only reason, but one of the main ones......

Without a user system the options for users is to simple.....

Me too actually. Awesome script but I'm adding it to a site where users being linked is imperative.

wethead said:
DAY 5

NO email from seller. :|

NO response via PM :(

NO MOD that I paid for :(

Get your money back from paypal, im pretty sure you'll get your money back just show enough proof that you have contacted the seller plenty of times and you haven't received what you paid for, it might take up to a week but sometimes they are quick, and just wait for the next chevereto update. :), and the site owner should start warning people of stuff like this, and put some rules up about selling mods, that would be nice.

wethead said:
UPDATE DAY 6:

NO email from seller. :(

NO response via PM :(

NO MOD that I paid for

NO REFUND.......

Is that so?

AmN please respond to this in at least 24 hours or I will ban your sale.

You can also initiate a dispute in paypal. Tell them that he doesn't send you the goods and you will get your money back.

AmN is currently on the forums as I type this so I am sure he will be able to help people who have problems.

Guys im so sorry, i wasn't around. :rolleyes:
I have been very busy and forgot about this.

I replayed to your PM's.
Guys who payed me will get the mod ASAP.

Sorry again.

Back