• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

User Login System for Chevereto

Hello AmN

I don't want to stress you (it's vacation month :) ), but when you have time please check your PMs.
I would like to buy this script, but I have no idea where to pay over Paypal.

Cheers

I would buy this script if the option to force user to login/register to view the larger version of the image or even to see the share/bookmark feature. Just a suggestion.

Or if any one is able to test it ?
i just don't want to buy it , if it doesn't work for it :p and seems AmN is rather hard to get a response from.

Their will be no official user system before 3.0, I don't know how you learn their will be one in 2.1 denully... but it is not true.

I wanna buy from this guy who made it..... for 20$ .... money is not problem, but i don't know can i install this user script on chevereto 2.0.11 :S

Danny.Domb said:
Their will be no official user system before 3.0, I don't know how you learn their will be one in 2.1 denully... but it is not true.

sorry mistook the Admin login in 2.1 for being a User login.

hello to all, im was very busy last month, i will test all function tommorow with new version of chevereto and also i will try make a captcha for registration...

okei BUT make it that be reChapcha or that something.... anyway you didn't answer on my quastion, is your script support chevereto 2.0.11 ? :D

P.S. sry for bad english :S

i will reply to all PM tomorrow, im just download new version of chevereto to test...

just made my order hehe
and now im off to bed, so ill try mine out tomorrow, but from the Demo it looks great.

Back