• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

No image has been uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got the server I increased the execution time to 300 seconds (5 minutes) and the memory limit to 64MB. Should it need to be any higher than this?

You need to test it, try to get the error now. Btw, you need to re-start the server to apply the changes.

Then I'm sorry... I don't know how to solve this and is related with server so I can't do more. The only thing that you can do is configure better your server.

Since you are in a VPS you should tune the server and at least give more resources to php. I assume that you get a VPS from another hosting provider right?

Mod_security is disabled and after upgrade I still get the error. The image does upload, I just don't get the links.

Burstnet don't have the greatest server hardware, there hard drives especially have a talent to fail a lot along with the RAM sticks, they fix it but not quite the point.

I can't see it being your server, my php is untouched, default cPanel configuration and it's fine.

Yeah, I also believe that this is a hardware or network issue. Perhaps a bad configuration in cloudflare or a rare config in the server conflicting with cloudflare.

Sorry but I just don't believe this is a hardware/network issue. I get the same thing with chevereto demo still.. Its something to do with how the script responds to certain client configs I think. Now I have moved to a VPS I don't get the IO Errors anymore.

Yes, you have. There is one person with the issue in a universe of near 800 clients. That means two things, layer 8 error or a conflict triggered by the layer 8.

And by the way, when the error was shown in the demo it was fixed and the demo hasn't show the error anymore.

I just got the error on demo.. Pulseeey and I are both getting the error. On my other computer the image uploads fine, on this one it doesn't. I just can't figure out why.

The back-end script use to have a issue that in some servers (later I noticed that it was due to CloudFlare) the returned JSON was not well formated, that was the initial problem and that was solved. Now, the error with the "no image uploaded" is quite different and I believe that it trends to happen due the flash uploader. The flash uploader doesn't work in a normal way, is different. Normal request are issued by your browser, flash request... not so quite the same. When you trigger the upload the flash is like a new computer sending the file, that is why you don't see the request in the network tool of the browser console. This means that server says OK while flash (as a browser) says WRONG.

Sadly, this is due to uploadify and it will take me ages to debug it and there is not a 100% certain of that this is the issue. After days debugging this the only thing that could be causing this problem is the negotiation between flash and the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back