• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

No image has been uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps is the file the problem. Send me the file to inbox@chevereto.com

But what I did was upload several pictures until I get the error then notice that the error was always there (with the apes) and then after the tweak in uploader.php the error was gone. Anyway, send me the file that gives you problems and I will test it.

Both of them uploaded with no issues in Firefox. I will try later with Chrome and other browsers.

Ok I just got a friend to upload the picture and he did with no problem. It seems to be a problem either on my computer or with my connection. What is strange is that when I upload large images the progress bar always starts from 50% when the error occurs, for my friend it started correctly from 0%. It did this for me in both Firefox and Chrome. Any ideas?

Demo and imgcloud upload totally OK the file that you sent me using Chrome. I'm afraid that this is something with the browser or the server. Hard to tell.
By the way, tested in last chrome and firefox in Windows 8 The "Ocho".

I agree, I will test using another computer on my network to determine whether it is the setup on my computer or a problem with my connection.
Either way thanks for the help Rodolfo.

Well, when I get the error the only issue was that the returned response has invalid chars what makes the json inusable. I think that I can manipulate the recuest using a regex in javascript to sanitize the output because even when I get the "no image uploaded" the file was actually uploaded.

Ok, I've simulate the error by doing a echo in the uploader.php and somehow force the error that you have in your system. First of all I don't know what is happening here is one of the most weird problems that I've saw in Chevereto because you was able to reproduce it on the demo.

My solution was simple... a regular expression to validate the expected json response and then eval only the valid json. I'm not proud of it but it will do the work.

The solution is go to content/system/js/chevereto.js and replace this:
Code:
eval("var data="+data);

With this:
Code:
eval("var data="+data.match(/\{.*\}/));

Then delete the file content/system/js/chevereto.min.js from the server (it will be re-generated). I've already done this for your in your server and I've also applied this in the demo. Please let me know if you still have issues.

Please purge the CloudFlare cache to see the changes.

Actually no. I just uploaded the image twice to your demo fine. Just still getting the error on my site...

Ok, test it with Chrome and Firefox and tell me if you get the error with both of them in your site.

Can you disable CloudFlare? I can't work with that stupid aggressive cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back