• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.5.x Browser Plugin Generator (FireFox/Chrome - Supported!)

i know it says support all versions, but just for the sake of it :) I also just got a mail saying that my plugin (made from the generator here) was tested OK for Firefox 8.*
just in case any one was wondering if it would work for Firefox 8 :p

Support for all versions means for "Chevereto" script itself, not the browser.

With the upcoming changes to the API, we'll have to do some testing to see if I have to do some changes of the back-end of the code.

If the browsers change the way they do plugins, then the plugin back-end will have to be updated.

But either I don't think we'll have a problem as of yet.

Regards

Warning: fopen(uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/install.rdf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 106

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 108

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 110

Warning: fopen(uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/chrome.manifest) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 130

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 132

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 134

Warning: fopen(uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/chrome/locale/en-US/overlay.dtd) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 146

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 148

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 150

Warning: fopen(uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/chrome/content/overlay.xul) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 188

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 190

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 192

Warning: fopen(uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/chrome/content/overlay.js) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 252

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 254

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 256

Warning: move_uploaded_file(uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/chrome/content/favicon.ico) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 274

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpd9hCNU' to 'uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/chrome/content/favicon.ico' in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 274

Warning: move_uploaded_file(uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/chrome/content/favicon.ico) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 300

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpJfDW3V' to 'uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/chrome/content/favicon.ico' in /home/cheveret/public_html/firefox.php on line 300
Chevereto

Armani1 it would make things a bit easier if you wrote when in the process you get the error ;)

hmm works fine for me. any chance you could take a screenshot of what you have filled out ( just leave out the API key )
this is how mine is filled out and it works. ( i removed my API key for the screenshot )

Plugin Name: No Spaces

: fopen(uploads/firefox/Pix2links Uploader_upload-1.0.1/

See: Pix2links Uploader

Eventually, Once I add some code, you'll be able too.

Once done, You can rename the .xpi or crx file to anything including with a space.

Not Found

The requested URL /api was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

hmm getting this strange error all of the sudden.
tried to rollback to 2.14 with my old plugin as well (also tried with a new one) they all give this error.

Code:
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://sdumps.net/api?&key=****MY-KEY*****&format=redirect&upload=http://sdumps.net/images/3QG4A.gif. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

i wrote the MYKEY part ;)

Seems im getting the error, but its still uploading the file.

Back