• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.5.x Browser Plugin Generator (FireFox/Chrome - Supported!)

Cheers, thanks! Works! That's the only problem with the encoding..
BQozr.png

There was a question. Could You think about the development of the plug-in for Opera browser?

Gatses said:
Tell me what to do.. can't write in Russian in the "Upload Label". Appears:
BQozr.png

Added UTF-8 Support, I don't know if it works, cause I don't have anything to test with...Let me know.

Gatses said:
Thanks, now it works! I'll wait to support the opera browser. :)

Cool, thanks...

Well, I have to find a working Chevereto Image Hosting, Opera Browser Plugin, so I can take it apart as I've done with the other ones to build a generator, so far - I haven't found one in the showcase - Keep a look out, if you find one.

All though, I found a Safari Plugin, which also seems like a pain, but I'll add it to my support as long as it's not a pain.

I think the plugin for Opera browser, no one has yet created. Can anyone have experience in creating plug-ins? :)

Gatses said:
I think the plugin for Opera browser, no one has yet created. Can anyone have experience in creating plug-ins? :)

Well, I was doing some reading, I can convert a Google Chrome "CRX File" to a Opera Plugin, but I don't know...have to check into it or end hiring someone to make one and then I take it apart and do what I need to do.

(Chrome) When i try to install this extension i get error: Package invalid, details: Invalid value for homepage url: 'CODE'.'

Pls advise

Can someone tell me what to do. Sent a request in Mozilla on a full scan of the application, here is the answer: "You need to URL encode your GET query parameters with the encodeURIComponent function so that characters like %, &, and # are not misinterpreted."

Back