• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.5.x Browser Plugin Generator (FireFox/Chrome - Supported!)

I'm starting to believe that aswell. I'm using hostgator by the way!
What are you using?

I'll change host next week, I was planning to do that anyway :D

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /api on this server"

Sounds like a .htaccess issue.

As the plugin accesses /api and the .htaccess is going from api.php to api.

Might want to make sure you have mod rewrite enabled with your host.

sheepkid said:
wowbufer said:
sheepkid said:
I get

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /api on this server" Solutions?
I tested uploading my logo from the same site, that was no problem.
But once i try to upload from external sites, I get that error.

I have changed api_mode to public...

yeah i get that too :S
Which host do you have wowbufer?
Let me know if you find a solution please :/

If anyone out there have the slightest idea of what may be wrong, I will be greatful :)
I have tried to change filepermissions etc, but that doesnt seem to be the problem, perhaps its something to do with the host?

I'm useing hrvatski-hosting.com (studio4host.com) hrvatski-hosting.com is just redirect to studio4host.com

But that's hosting from my country (croatia) Download is gread, 1 hour in 3 months is website down when you calcualte all :D

Unlimited disckpace, bandiwth, custom php.ini allowed unlimited MySQL databases, emails, sub domains, addon domains

everything unlimited exept Sendimg emails per hour is limit on 100 emails/hour

Hey Cory

Any idea how to make the up-loader, upload the images so they also appear in the database, when using Lautaro's Gallery ?
right now they just end in the folder like they usually should :), but to be shown in the gallery, they need to end in the database as well. :)

denully said:
Hey Cory

Any idea how to make the up-loader, upload the images so they also appear in the database, when using Lautaro's Gallery ?
right now they just end in the folder like they usually should :), but to be shown in the gallery, they need to end in the database as well. :)

I would make a post in the User Mod topic asking that.

I just had this addon reviewed by Mozilla - They said it's 100% compatible with the upcoming release of Firefox 11.0, just so you all know.

Also, the reviewer said the following:
"You need to URL encode your GET query parameters with the encodeURIComponent function so that characters like %, &, and # are not misinterpreted."

Anyway, thanks for the work you've put into this Cory, its an awesome addon :)

denully said:
Hey Cory

Sorry, No clue - Don't think I need to edit anything.

sheepkid said:
I just had this addon reviewed by Mozilla - They said it's 100% compatible with the upcoming release of Firefox 11.0, just so you all know.

Also, the reviewer said the following:
"You need to URL encode your GET query parameters with the encodeURIComponent function so that characters like %, &, and # are not misinterpreted."

Anyway, thanks for the work you've put into this Cory, its an awesome addon :)

If I have to update the code, I will, but if not - I'm not touching it.

I'm still trying to find a way for Safari and Opera support.

Nothing new; Just some status updates.

• Unsupported Browsers:
    • Safari (.safariextz format)[/*]
    • Opera (.oxe format)[/*]
    [/*]

The unsupported list has been added at this current time they're currently in development as you'll see I did some slight template changes to the website, plus adding Google Ads; Which I've always had these, but never implemented them.

Cost is Free, However please consider making a donation by visiting the site. [Need AlertPay? Ask.]

facknet said:
He said that it is necessary to connect the base, and where and how I do not know))

An firefox/chrome addons can not connect to the database, you could ask that the User Mod author implements API features that would allow the remote image uploads...

This browser addons use the chevereto api to upload images right?

if so, then all you need to do is use the API that comes with my mod 1.6 version which will connect to the database and add the images.

Lautaro said:
This browser addons use the chevereto api to upload images right?

if so, then all you need to do is use the API that comes with my mod 1.6 version which will connect to the database and add the images.

You have your answer now facknet. Simply check the documentation of the 1.6 User Mod API and edit the addons to have the correct API Call and you should be in buisness!

Back