• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.5.x Browser Plugin Generator (FireFox/Chrome - Supported!)

Full Scan of what?

I assume they're not verifying the add-on until you add the encodeURIComponent within your add-on?

Which I assume has something to do with:

Code:
Image.Chevereto + "/api?&key={API_KEY}&format=redirect&upload=" + strImgURL;

},
};

Because of /api?& and &format and &upload...

Well the plugin uses the API which comes with Chevereto.

The user plugin is custom made.

Doesn't pass any username and passwords.

Only thing, I could suggest maybe Rodolfo could add to this maybe add a session value in the api script to detect login.

Then just make the plugin as usual.

but would that give them the option to login before right clicking and uploading the image ?
the problem is that the user login, logs you off when the browser is closed.
so you need to login again every time.
Cause once you are logged in, your plugin's works just fine, since its uploading like if i were logged in.

If the user login had the session value...should save the session and therefore ob browser close and re-open should still be open, unless you log out to destroy the session or empty your temp dir.

Cory said:
If the user login had the session value...should save the session and therefore ob browser close and re-open should still be open, unless you log out to destroy the session or empty your temp dir.

Ah great thanks :)

Rodolfo is that something you could fix ? Or know. What i could add to fix it :)

Hello, user login system works fine with any api uploads, so if you are logged you can upload any image with any plugins chrome, firefox and etc. if not work this is problems with plugins (check on my site).. also check if you are edit api.php when you install mod..

Regards

AmN said:
Hello, user login system works fine with any api uploads, so if you are logged you can upload any image with any plugins chrome, firefox and etc. if not work this is problems with plugins (check on my site).. also check if you are edit api.php when you install mod..

Regards

Wasn't sure, I assumed - but now it's confirmed.

hmm then i just need to find a way to keep the login lasting longer, then till the browser is closed.
right now my users need to login to the page before they start using the plugin.

Back