• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

(3.12.10 DB) install update – 503 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayz

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

Trying to update to (3.12.10 DB) database update - every time i click on it i get a 503 error.

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. [Example: Go to Dashboard > Settings > Update 3.13.0 (3.12.10 DB) install update ]
  2. [Example: after clicking "install update" for the database i get the error after a period. ]
😢Unexpected result

i get a 503 error.

📃Error log message

[19-May-2019 03:34:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ComposerAutoloaderInit518e268aa3f41b28440162193b8be900' not found in /home/xxx/public_html/app/vendor/autoload.php:7
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/app/loader.php(106): require_once()
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/image/pub...')
#2 {main}
thrown in /home/xxx/public_html/app/vendor/autoload.php on line 7

UPDATE:

I have just update a smaller image hosting site of mine. Surprisingly it took a very long time for a small site to update however the website and the database did update without any issues.

The problem described above is on a much heavier website hosting:

Over 2 million images
Over 5161 Albums
Over 7886 Users
Up to 1 TB of images

I suspect the size of the website has something to do with the database not updating.

Can an alternative way to update the database be recommended?

Thanks

It is not a db issue. The problem is that the system is unable to copy all the files from the vendor dir into your server. Probably because of wrong permissions.

Download the release and manually update all the system files.

It is not a db issue. The problem is that the system is unable to copy all the files from the vendor dir into your server. Probably because of wrong permissions.

Download the release and manually update all the system files.

The site is updated to the latest version it's the database that is not updating.

Assuming that you really have all the files there, I suggest you to open /update?dump and issues the queries manually.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back