• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

The Chevereto 2.0 Deal (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wcp said:
webmoney please (((
I think that the services will be paypal and moneybookers only.

Hodor said:
Hello
I would like to buy Version 2.0
Plz send me your paypal email address
Thank you

No need to rush my friend, is not ready yet.

yess Ok Thankss! :) :)

People who like to play sbobet on where to travel often to find sbobet to measure the moon always gamble.

GoodBay said:
Como que fallas o cosas por arreglar faltan?

Estoy escribiendo la documentación y terminando el diseño del sitio.

I'm happy to announce more info about this. First of all I want to thank you for yor patience and support. Since that, I want to tell you two more addons to the deal:

1. Multidomain license yes, as you asked the Chevereto license will be also multidomain. This means that you can have up to 10 domains attached to your license.

2. Unencrypted source the code won't be encoded at all and you will be free to do many as you want (exept resell it).

All of this at the same price, and this changes affect a lot the current business model so it was a tight decision.

I'm currently working on the site and documentation, don't be surprised if there is more good news about the "deal", I'm still making my mind in a few subjects and surprises.

hope you'll accept moneybookers my country dont support paypal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back