• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

The Chevereto 2.0 Deal (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hi there people.. As you may already know, the 2.0 is pretty near. So I have decided to give you the terms of the license, pricing, updates and so on. Also If you have questions about this please don't hesitate to ask.

• Pricing: The script will cost $30 USD.[/*]
  • License type: Lifetime license, means that you pay 30usd just once.[/*]
  • Support: Every license comes with client-level support forum account.[/*]
  • Copyright removal: Absolutely free.[/*]
  • Upgrades: Free lifetime upgrades to all releases.[/*]
  • Multidomain license: up to 10 domains![/*]

Hope you like it.

Update 28.03.2011
I'm happy to announce more info about this. First of all I want to thank you for yor patience and support. Since that, I want to tell you two more addons to the deal:

1. Multidomain license yes, as you asked the Chevereto license will be also multidomain. This means that you can have up to 10 domains attached to your license.

2. Unencrypted source the code won't be encoded at all and you will be free to do many as you want (exept resell it).

All of this at the same price, and this changes affect a lot the current business model so it was a tight decision.

I'm currently working on the site and documentation, don't be surprised if there is more good news about the "deal", I'm still making my mind in a few subjects and surprises.

PS: Killer deal uh?

Killer deal indeed. $30 is a small price for such a great script. 2.0 looks amazing. Sign me up.

P.S. Have you come up with a figure yet on copyright removal?

Wow man, that's a very cheap price.. you could easily sell such script for 100 - 200 usd, all other multi-image upload scripts are expensive and not as good as yours.

As soon as you tell us where to buy I'll get your script.

USD30 is a lil high for me. 10 to 20 bucks would be perfect. Or even better if there are free version with limited features and full version for paying users.

Is the new version making use of uploadify upload engine? http://www.uploadify.com/demos/ Maybe it's a good idea if you contact the author to notify him about the use of his upload engine in your script before you start selling Chevereto. Otherwise ignore this.

Do you have any idea how much work Rodolfo had to put into 2.0? Or this project in general?

$30 is insanely cheap for this script. Especially considering that this will be the first time he's charged for it.

Also, the following quote comes directly from the Uploadify developer:

"It's perfectly fine if you sell Uploadify. I will however, keep it free as my contribution back to the dev community. Please donate or visit our sponsors."

Uploadify's license:

"Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software."

NightHawk said:
USD30 is a lil high for me. 10 to 20 bucks would be perfect. Or even better if there are free version with limited features and full version for paying users.

Is the new version making use of uploadify upload engine? http://www.uploadify.com/demos/ Maybe it's a good idea if you contact the author to notify him about the use of his upload engine in your script before you start selling Chevereto. Otherwise ignore this.

Uploadify is bsd-mit you can use it on commercial products. jquery is algo bsd-mit ;)

byonk said:
well! i buy it! :)

what is client-level support?
will can get what support?

great day

User role: Client
Access to "Client support" forum... Wich means that all the concers will be handled by me.

Darkmax said:
Wow man, that's a very cheap price.. you could easily sell such script for 100 - 200 usd, all other multi-image upload scripts are expensive and not as good as yours.

As soon as you tell us where to buy I'll get your script.

Chevereto has an open source beginning and I always want to make deals, not steals ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back