• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

The Chevereto 2.0 Deal (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
~AEdes~ said:
ow come on, just release it, and give updates if there is some minor bug.
;)

Be patient!! I'm sure you can wait for a few weeks longer. Rodolfo is doing a great job and he'll release it when he's happy with it.

Cannot pay with PayPal , they are the worst payment method... Will there be a method to pay with visa electron ?
Thanks.

olejka2k said:
Cannot pay with PayPal , they are the worst payment method... Will there be a method to pay with visa electron ?
Thanks.

Paypal the worse?... ... ...

There is just paypal by now, sorry.

I cant use that neither and it's really the worst man... They blocked me without any resons with 400$ on my account... Cmon make another payment method...

I cannot pay with PayPal too... I wish you could accept PayPal and Moneybookers, I think those that don't/can't use paypal, use moneybookers.

Thanks and keep up your great work.

Rodolfo said:
olejka2k said:
Thanks.

Paypal the worse?... ... ...

There is just paypal by now, sorry.
Wow, where? I pay for a license now :|

olejka2k said:
cant use that neither and it's really the worst man... They blocked me without any resons with 400$ on my account... Cmon make another payment method

ljesh said:
I cannot pay with PayPal too... I wish you could accept PayPal and Moneybookers, I think those that don't/can't use paypal, use moneybookers.

I've been using paypal for a long time already and never had any problems with it.. I'm sure you guys didn't verify your paypal account with a credit/debit card, one of the most common issues.

Darkmax... please search google and you will see how much people hate paypal for their customer support , and for their way to do business. Don't want to write the whole story about being blocked really.
Western union is kind of expansive, i think moneybookers is not bad choice.

Ok but please notice that enable support for more payment methods means implementation times... :(
Currently I'm looking the moneybookers alternative, and perhaps other 2 more alternatives.

The main issue here is that as you may notice I'm from Chile and I don't have much options. Although I have noticed that a big list of service providers once accept paypal but now they don't so there must be a issue with them and the foreign bussiness (I guess).

I have to say that the idea of being blocked in paypal freaks me out, so you're right... I have to provide more payment options.

I will open a topic for this particular issue, please follow up the payment methods conversation here.

Darkmax said:
olejka2k said:
cant use that neither and it's really the worst man... They blocked me without any resons with 400$ on my account... Cmon make another payment method

ljesh said:

I've been using paypal for a long time already and never had any problems with it.. I'm sure you guys didn't verify your paypal account with a credit/debit card, one of the most common issues.
It's not about verification or anything, the problem is that PayPal does not support my country at all :)

ljesh said:
Darkmax said:
olejka2k said:

ljesh said:

It's not about verification or anything, the problem is that PayPal does not support my country at all :)

Moneybookers is a popular alternative to PayPal since many other countries are actually supported by it.

shoot me a pm with your paypal or google checkout i'd love to get a license early so i can start integrating my massive admin panel i've been working on, BTW thanks for doing a user system i started on one but was not looking forward to it.

jashsayani said:
I don't mind paying for a license, till there is support for creating user accounts with MySQL.

wait in our seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back