• Server support is delivered by the Chevereto Community. As the server is a basic requirement, any server issue won't be considered for Chevereto Tech Support and it will be handled in this section.

I can't upload the picture, it says "request denied".

Network license
License owner
I added the entire content of the cached website to the CloudFlare page rule. After that, I found that I could n’t upload the picture. When I uploaded the picture, I would be prompted with “rejected request”.

Find a solution without losing the entire content of CloudFlare's cached website.

Network license
License owner
I also found that I can't log in after adding the rules of the entire content cache page of the website.

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
I have the same issue!
"Requests denied" is a well-known HTTP status, and it could be caused by different reasons. If you ignore the reasons then open a new topic because the situation described by the original poster is different.

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Find a solution without losing the entire content of CloudFlare's cached website.

The documentation lacks in the following:

- Don't use Rocket loader
- Don't use Mirage

Altouhg Chevereto explicitly indicates CloudFlare to don't process JS, the above tools do modify and alter the JavaScript delivery.

Regarding page rules, I don't need any of these for the demo, which also runs CloudFlare.