• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Client sharing questions

whitefxdesign

Chevereto Noob
I have reviewed the impressive feature list but am unclear on one thing for client review galleries. I often have hundreds of images that will need to be uploaded similar to the solution noted above for client review where they ultimately choose, say 20 final selects out of maybe 100-200 images.

Does this platform allow me (admin) to quickly view/sort the client's final selected images (rated images, maybe something like "all 5-star")? Is there also a way to either lock or disallow the client from changing the rating once approved (in case they later claim that the wrong selects were delivered (and of course edited and revised...or whatever additional work was performed to get to the final deliverable))?

Back