• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto v4.0.0.beta.5 announcement

⌨️ Added keyboard shortcuts for image & album

Now you will be able to use the following shortcuts when viewing an image/album.
  • KeyE: Edit
  • KeyJ: Create sub-album
  • Delete: Remove content
  • KeyS: Share
  • KeyP: Upload to album
  • KeyL: Like
  • KeyH: Set album cover

I am excited for this. I paid for the v4 upgrade and am really excited for the sustainable future of Chevereto.

Hey guys how's it going? Updates have been slow during the end year holidays, but we are back on track!

πŸ¦„ Added chevere/xr debugger

I've released a new PHP debugger software, one that I will include by default in all Chevereto installations (V4.0.0.beta.5+). This debugger is Free Software available as a composer package right here: chevere/xr. Below there's a screen of the debugger UI, there's a video (vimeo mirror) if you want to see more.

xr-light.png

It will now easier to debug the software, safely, and anywhere your installation runs. This will also help us to speed up development, to solve compatibility issues easily.

πŸ€— I hope this debugger also helps users to understand better the software and adapt it to their own needs.

I like it. It can help troubleshoot bugs faster on server variations, new PHP versions, SQL versions and more. It'd help identify what is causing the problem sooner.

Back