• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.5.x Browser Plugin Generator (FireFox/Chrome - Supported!)

Once you upgrade to either the API code or to 2.1.1 - This plugin will still work.

Regards,
Cory

Hey Cory. Thanks a ton for all your work on this. I too am having issues with the Firefox plugin.

It installs fine, but when I right click and image to use chevereto, nothing happens. I've checked the database and the image isn't being uploaded.

jbenes said:
Hey Cory. Thanks a ton for all your work on this. I too am having issues with the Firefox plugin.

It installs fine, but when I right click and image to use chevereto, nothing happens. I've checked the database and the image isn't being uploaded.

Make sure you're using 2.1.1 or patched with the api.php hotfix.

Old plugin should work fine or build a new one.

Regards,
Cory

Does this work with the AUS?

If it doesn't, how much work would it be to implement it?

Every time I use this, on two different websites AND a new installation I get a;

"403 Error"

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /api on this server.

What can I do? And I've followed your tutorial EXACTLY, and followed instructions on the page EXACTLY.

Every time I use this, on two different websites AND a new installation I get a;

"403 Error"

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /api on this server.

What can I do? And I've followed your tutorial EXACTLY, and followed instructions on the page EXACTLY.

This isn't an issue with the plugin, Something on your hosting "Forbidding" access to the API.

Make sure you have mod_rewrite enabled as the api.php rewrites to /api

Regards,
Cory

This isn't an issue with the plugin, Something on your hosting "Forbidding" access to the API.

Make sure you have mod_rewrite enabled as the api.php rewrites to /api

Regards,
Cory

Okay thanks man. Thought it may have been the case, just wanted to make sure what you thought.

I'm contacting Hostgator as we speak and I'll let you know the outcome.

Edit:

Hmm. The hostgator team said its nothing wrong with the server, that its correctly configurated to use the API.

They say that they are getting an "invalid mine" error, meaning that its an issue with the script thats preventing this.

Okay thanks man. Thought it may have been the case, just wanted to make sure what you thought.

I'm contacting Hostgator as we speak and I'll let you know the outcome.

Edit:

Hmm. The hostgator team said its nothing wrong with the server, that its correctly configurated to use the API.

They say that they are getting an "invalid mine" error, meaning that its an issue with the script thats preventing this.

1. Check your API Key. (Both files are have different keys)
2. Provides a 404 Page which makes me think you're in 'private mode', please refer to the instructions above on how to change from private to public.
3. Re-create the plugins.

Regards,
Cory

1. Check your API Key. (Both files are have different keys)
2. Provides a 404 Page which makes me think you're in 'private mode', please refer to the instructions above on how to change from private to public.
3. Re-create the plugins.

Regards,
Cory

Done, done, done and still getting the error.

Working with Rod on this to get it fixed as it's the script providing the issue.

Recently tried to make a new Chrome Plugin, but it won't let me install and gives this error.

YNgm7.png

Recently tried to make a new Chrome Plugin, but it won't let me install and gives this error.

YNgm7.png

I've just tried it and it's working fine for me.

As the error seems to be due to the icon, are you sure the dimensions are correct? Remembering that you need to select a 32x32 size image.

Back