• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Big Chevereto Hosts

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
Chevereto is a powerful image hosting script that powers many of the greatest image hosts on the internet. Here are the largest Chevereto hosts for inspiration:

+10,000,000 Images
  • Gifyu (no showcase) -10m
+1,000,000 Images
+500,000 Images
  • n/a
+250,000 Images
+100,000 Images
+50,000 Images
+15,000 Images
💀 Offline/dead
Feel free to respond with updated statistics or others that are above 15,000!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to know about the server architecture for these sites? Single front end, and multiple storage servers?

Wow, amazing. How do they do that? I mean, getting loyal uploaders and getting things done with their server. It is just amazing, really!

I've always wondered about imgbb.com - They're HUGE. Be nice to see their stats.

Last edited:
I get that for the most part, and Alexa can also be manipulated to an extent. I very rarely use Alexa as a test for anything. But when you hit the 20's in this fashion, with that smooth ark, you're making some waves. Trust me.

Last edited:
That's one big niche. Wonder if they manage to montetize it with all that hotlinking.. Probably one of the torrentproviders who runs it?
They should be massive in size with at least 10 million images. With that big size he should be around here somewhere.

I think it was owned by ET themselves. They can afford big server clusters because they are behind a popular vpn service.
So bandwidth, storage and CPU cycles is not an issue for them whatsoever.
It is as massive as it gets. and I think it is one of the biggest chevereto based website, if not THE biggest.

I think it was owned by ET themselves. They can afford big server clusters because they are behind a popular vpn service.
So bandwidth, storage and CPU cycles is not an issue for them whatsoever.
It is as massive as it gets. and I think it is one of the biggest chevereto based website, if not THE biggest.

its a million $ business :D
ET Dead Still they doing business :D

BTW, its really awesome :D

it is interesting to watch in their millions after the removal of inactive images in the course of the year.

Back