Big Chevereto Hosts

• Notice: New feature requests and suggestions won't be considered for Chevereto development at this time. Learn more.

ashkir

Core license
Staff member
Feb 14, 2016
Chevereto is a powerful image hosting script that powers many of the greatest image hosts on the internet. Here are the largest Chevereto hosts for inspiration:

Over 1,000,000 Images
- UltraIMG (showcase) - 5m
- ExtraImage.net (source) ~ 1.5m
- Gifyu (no showcase) -1.1m
- LightPics (showcase) - 1m

Over 500,000 Images
- Imagens Brasil (no showcase) - 904k
- NickPic (showcase) - 674k
- Wi.to (showcase) - 621k

Over 250,000 Images

Over 100,000 Images
- ImageRide (showcase) - 176k
- Vstanced (showcase) - 150k

Feel free to respond with updated statistics or others that are above 100,000!

Last edited:

imgincloud

Network license
Dec 4, 2017
Wow, amazing. How do they do that? I mean, getting loyal uploaders and getting things done with their server. It is just amazing, really!

Da' Pimp

Founder license
Sep 14, 2011
I get that for the most part, and Alexa can also be manipulated to an extent. I very rarely use Alexa as a test for anything. But when you hit the 20's in this fashion, with that smooth ark, you're making some waves. Trust me.

Last edited:

tomsit

Boardwatch
Staff member
Nov 25, 2016
Norway
photoland.io
https://extraimage.net seems to be the biggest Chevereto site. They got 4K alexa rank and could find them on every torrent screenshots.
That's one big niche. Wonder if they manage to montetize it with all that hotlinking.. Probably one of the torrentproviders who runs it?

lovedigit

Core license
Staff member
Mar 13, 2016
I think it was owned by ET themselves. They can afford big server clusters because they are behind a popular vpn service.
So bandwidth, storage and CPU cycles is not an issue for them whatsoever.
It is as massive as it gets. and I think it is one of the biggest chevereto based website, if not THE biggest.

Logan

Network license
Nov 24, 2017
I think it was owned by ET themselves. They can afford big server clusters because they are behind a popular vpn service.
So bandwidth, storage and CPU cycles is not an issue for them whatsoever.
It is as massive as it gets. and I think it is one of the biggest chevereto based website, if not THE biggest.
its a million $ business :D
ET Dead Still they doing business :D

BTW, its really awesome :D