Freeimage.host

tomsit

Boardwatch
Staff member
Website
phonemp.com
Project name: Freeimage.host

1539287307971.png

Hey guys, since I've sold my first project I've fired up a new one. Since I'm sticking around I figured it would be sad to not have something to fiddle with.

This time I'm choosing not to use CDN (for now) My main web server is a Linode VPS hosted in the UK, while the storage server is a dedicated server in Germany. My plans for this site is to let it grow slowly. Quality over quantity!

If anyone is interested in a early bird moderator role at feeimage.host PM me here or shoot an email to us at inbox@freeimage.host

tomsit

Boardwatch
Staff member
Website
phonemp.com

tomsit

Boardwatch
Staff member
Website
phonemp.com
I can't get it, could you tell me the reason? 🤔
When a user is about to signup, entered all the information and clicks on the TOS and Privacy links they should open in a new tab instead of breaking the current form. Don't you agree?

tomsit

Boardwatch
Staff member
Website
phonemp.com
I love your designs, I hope some day i have my website like yours: D by googletransl
Thank you, but Rodolfo is the kingpin, I just rearrange most of the stuff ;)

Barry

Network license
License owner
Project name: Freeimage.host

View attachment 1870

Hey guys, since I've sold my first project I've fired up a new one. Since I'm sticking around I figured it would be sad to not have something to fiddle with.

This time I'm choosing not to use CDN (for now) My main web server is a Linode VPS hosted in the UK, while the storage server is a dedicated server in Germany. My plans for this site is to let it grow slowly. Quality over quantity!

If anyone is interested in a early bird moderator role at feeimage.host PM me here or shoot an email to us at inbox@freeimage.host

I love the clean homepage. Would you mind sharing the code on how you did that? Also, love the image counter in the footer.

tomsit

Boardwatch
Staff member
Website
phonemp.com
I love the clean homepage. Would you mind sharing the code on how you did that? Also, love the image counter in the footer.
Thank you. I'd like to keep most of the stuff for this sites unique "feel" if you understand. I can share the footer stuff if interested?