• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Zoom and Pan question

sambrads

Chevereto Member
Pro
I am looking to add a zoom and pan into the script is this possible and could anyone point me in the right direction of where to add the code etc

Kind Regards

Sam

Thank you is there any best pan and zoom code to use that you would recommend please

Kindest Regards

Sam

Thanks for the advice i have tried a few different ones but i just get errors with them all i am not sure if it is something i am missing any advice would be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards

Sam

I'm able to answer all your technical questions, but if you don't ask me technical then please don't expect that I will grab the code for you and do the editing that you need. Neither expect explicit instructions or guides.

If you are a programmer or you have experience programming then surely you will need just a few hints, but if that's not the case then I'm unable to help you.

Back