• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

When is there a discount activity

When is there a discount activity
There's already 20% discount and last year Black Friday pricing was extended until February so it was 35% off for about 3.5 months.

This year's Black Friday should be around 35% off, so if you wait until November you will save $4 for Core license and $9 for Network license. But I want to go further.

If this post gets 500 likes by July 31 2020, I will run a 50% discount the first week of August 2020.

Last edited:
There's already 20% discount and last year Black Friday pricing was extended until February so it was 35% off for about 3.5 months.

This year's Black Friday should be around 35% off, so if you wait until November you will save $4 for Core license and $9 for Network license. But I want to go further.

If this post gets 500 likes by August 2020, I will run a 50% discount the first week of July.
It's a deal .

Thank you for your amazing offer Rodolfo, so I just bought the network license regarding this huge 50% discount!

Ahha, I just recognize Chevereto a few days ago, it seems I caught up with the biggest discount.:)

Next major version I will keep upgrade, hope there's an email remind me.

Back