When is there a discount activity

Rodolfo

The Chevere Guru
Chevereto Staff
When is there a discount activity
There's already 20% discount and last year Black Friday pricing was extended until February so it was 35% off for about 3.5 months.

This year's Black Friday should be around 35% off, so if you wait until November you will save $4 for Core license and $9 for Network license. But I want to go further.

If this post gets 500 likes by July 31 2020, I will run a 50% discount the first week of August 2020.

Last edited:

losie

There's already 20% discount and last year Black Friday pricing was extended until February so it was 35% off for about 3.5 months.

This year's Black Friday should be around 35% off, so if you wait until November you will save $4 for Core license and $9 for Network license. But I want to go further.

If this post gets 500 likes by August 2020, I will run a 50% discount the first week of July.
It's a deal .

LibreArbitre

Network license
License owner
Thank you for your amazing offer Rodolfo, so I just bought the network license regarding this huge 50% discount!

scmaybee

Network license
License owner
Ahha, I just recognize Chevereto a few days ago, it seems I caught up with the biggest discount.:)

Next major version I will keep upgrade, hope there's an email remind me.