• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Watermark black background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hi,

This is a followup to this ticket: https://chevereto.com/community/threads/random-black-background-on-watermark.9380/#post-51918

We tried:

- Making the watermark smaller by settings (percentage)
- Making the source watermark file smaller (but still larger than the actual displayed one)
- Making the source watermark the same size as the displayed watermark would show on larger images
- Ensuring filesize was under 16kb
- Updating to the newest version (several times, as updates came out)

And nothing fixed it. We thought maybe it was fixed for a while as images were going through fine, but it wasn't. As I wrote originally, it is not showing like that for all images - very strange why it is not working.

Anyway, your last post there you said you would make the image for us if it didn't work. I am making a new request so I don't publicly post the PSD.

Thank you.

Topic cleaned on 2018-08-06

Attached watermark works without issues with these settings:

1533528283011.png

Working demo: https://demo.chevereto.com/a/s2

To fix anything then I need to first replicate the issue you are reporting. Use the watermark file attached, show me the options that you are using to watermark and attach here (zip upload) a bunch of images triggering this issue.

Please note that if I'm unable to replicate the issue then I'm unable to do anything for you as I can't fix what I can't see.

Attachments

• hmj-logo-basic.zip
    116.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back