• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Wasabi Storage

Thanks for the update, but if I wasn't clear: this is bad config on your end. I don't know why you believe that I know which is the Wasabi URL.

This is just a mapping. You have a storage, that thing is exposed to internet, the files that you upload gets stored somewhere and you just need to put the base URL to resolve the files in the bucket.

I'm sorry but I don't know how help you any further. Try providing feedback, that way I can help you.

When you access:
Code:
https://s3.eu-central-1.wasabisys.com/resmim/lx7B.png
You get this response:
XML:
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>34E9FF26AED88D35</RequestId>
<HostId>LZCbLL2+oBrQ0Y4Gune5f+boYFW9/6fdmfNwhCZz/1KGwozvsaZSjbpyhPtQSxVKAEHdr/cg3N1H</HostId>
</Error>

Which is the same type of response you get in anything at /resmin, so I don't know if the URL is right because it just throws AccessDenied rather than NotFound.

I can't determine if the mapping is correct because the response is not clear.

Hi @Rodolfo , I'm using external storage wasabi paid, only last night I received a request restriction but temporarily notified, and I got the following error. What could be the reason for this.

.jpg - Can't upload image - Storage error: Error executing "PutObject" on "https://resmim.s3.eu-central-1.wasabisys.com/rdRo.jpg"; AWS HTTP error: Server error: `PUT https://resmim.s3.eu-central-1.wasabisys.com/rdRo.jpg` resulted in a `503 Service Unavailable` response: SenderTemporarilyUnavailable< (truncated...) TemporarilyUnavailable (server): Maximum number of server active requests exceeded - SenderTemporarilyUnavailableMaximum number of server active requests exceeded

TemporarilyUnavailable (server): Maximum number of server active requests exceeded - SenderTemporarilyUnavailableMaximum number of server active requests exceeded
What could be the reason for this.
The reason clearly written in the Text: Maximum number of server active requests exceeded
This is an issue with your Wasabi Accoun and nothing with Chevereto.

The reason clearly written in the Text: Maximum number of server active requests exceeded
This is an issue with your Wasabi Accoun and nothing with Chevereto.
Wasabi also had a problem that day and the problem was solved, now they are providing the service properly.

Back