• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Wasabi Storage

ismaildikmen

Chevereto Member
Hello @Rodolfo , I want to use Wasabi storage. I couldn't see external wasabi storage in the Admin Panel. I need a plug-in for this?

Last edited:
Wasabi is built to be 100% AWS S3 bit-compatible (same AWS API constructs for storage & identity management). No need to change your S3-compatible application when using Wasabi.

For what the error mentions, it seems to be related to access credentials as it mentions a 403 error. I'm glad you find the solution, which was the issue?

Uploaded images are not visible :( I added wasabi storage but :( this time uploaded images are not visible.

Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:
Check the URL mapping, most likely the URLs is not being mapped correctly.

Aşağıdaki resimlerle ilgili bir sorunum var mı, [USER = 1] @Rodolfo [/ USER]?

************************************************** ************************************************** ********

Last edited:
Sorry, you have made it difficult for external storage. I use external storage on a few sites, but of course different themes, it doesn't work as functionally as you do. :( :( :(

Hey, don't blame me. Wasabi doesn't support custom cname.

I don't want the custom cname, I want it whatever it should be, and you don't serve as explanatory about it. This much cname etc on my other sites. I did not do anything :(

The mapped URL reads a non-Wasabi URL, that's why I mentioned the cname thing.

Anyway, hope you manage to sort this out, is just bad config on your end.

Back