• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

View and Destroy

siddharth

💖 Chevereto Fan
💡Describe your Feature request

How about having Viewed and Destroy option when users upload the images as if they can choose the auto-delete by the number of times the images got viewed.

Example: In the chat room, some users want to get the images deleted as soon it viewed by another person and only 1 count. So she/he will set the count as 1 and then autodelete.

So as soon she/he share, the other person will see and then boom, it will get auto-deleted as the count is 1.

Note: I will add another RFC to not consider views from the owner + admin

👏Where did you saw this?

Seen it on a few IM apps.

Last edited:
Somebody got it downvoted as the RFC before created was not very clear. So I have updated with example and I am sure more people will like it and it will boost the visit to their site.

View and destroy is nice for sending notes to self, or, something confidential. I like it, gives a desktop version of vital messaging features.

Back