• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Upload bug when using Microsoft Edge browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeSully

👽 Chevereto Freak
▶🚶‍Reproduction steps

When selecting a image to upload on the site through microsoft Edge gives a error on upload. yet image is still uploaded.

😢Unexpected result

Uploader throws a error, but when i check my profile or explorer page the image is still uploaded.

📃Error log message

When uploading a image through microsoft edge it throws a example error "635863110867574407-...AR-26-36945569.jfif - Concurrency: /tmp/phpZWtkjo is gone" but when i check profile or explorer page the image it throws error about is still uploaded.

Code:
35863110867574407-...AR-26-36945569.jfif - Concurrency: /tmp/phpZWtkjo is gone

This is not browser related, the system is telling you that the filesystem can't work at the "rate" that your website has. No idea why that could be triggered, only thing I know is that the system expected to handle X file and that one was gone (inaccessible or deleted by the filesystem).

The problem lies down into checking your filesystem for any disk issue (hardware or software).

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back