• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upcoming new Chevereto editions!

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey there,

I want to share something that we are still working out and that I'm sure you will enjoy: 🎉 We will introduce new editions for Chevereto!

This will enable us to offer more paid tiers and evolve from the mono-pricing scheme. As you may know, Chevereto has a single pricing all-in which could be overkill for some use cases and it spreads a lot the user base of the software. This mono pricing doesn't enable us to focus neither to expand ourselves to more users.

What will happen during the following weeks is that we will rollout a free tier, exclusive for personal usage and our current paid offering will be renamed to Chevereto Pro. If you own a Chevereto V4 license you already own a Chevereto Pro license. Here's screen captures for the features that we are going to include in this Pro tier:

1669386079493.png
1669386482210.png

We will start with two tiers, but eventually we will add more and more. For instance, a community tier or even an enterprise tier where we will ship features like subscriptions, custom oAuth providers, SSO/SAML, etc. We are open to seriously tweak the offering to suit better more use cases of the software.

The new Chevereto editions (tiers) will enable us to charge the right users for the features they will use and care. Is all about a fair pricing, pay for for what you need to use and not pay with money from your pocket for what others need.

Hope you like the heads up!

I think this is a great idea. I'm still surprised that you offer a free version, that is very generous of you.

I hope that those who have purchased the license since Chevereto V4 will not have to pay extra...

I would love to see the "custom oAuth providers" feature already in the Pro tier.
I have 2 forums which talk about an Oauth interface, only unfortunately that does not work with the Chev version 4

I would love to see the "custom oAuth providers" feature already in the Pro tier.
🤔 I'm pretty sure that everybody wants X on the Pro tier, but that's madness. The point of new editions is to stop having one size fits all and I will stop adding everything on just one tier.

yes, unfortunately I am aware of that.
possibly as a plugin ?
Does that mean that some functions can only be included as a purchase plugin ? There is no one size fits all but a version which can be extended with plugins ?

Does the Pro or potentially higher version allows site admin to upgrade using an updater? I'm getting a bit annoyed having to manually download from chevereto and upload to my server...

Back