• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Unofficial] Chevereto 2.0.X Desktop Uploader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got this error after it was created and tried to open it

uLX6.png

edit:

Nvm!

i think 120,000 images for one directory is to much

i created a new one for the images and everything is great

Another great tool Danny.Domb, thanks a lot :D

I however found a 'bug'.. The program doesn't allow 'UPPER' case letter in the file extension (eg: .PNG or .JPEG).
Is there any chance you could add the possibility to use that since eg Window's Snipping Tool export to .PNG and I want to make it as simple as possible for my users? ;)

I was generated succeed , but when i run the new file ( .exe ) of gernerate , it display " For securiti reasons , You must not use default API key

Well, I think the message is clear enough... don't use the default api key.. go in includes/config.php and change your api key...

Hey danny have you checked the updates on the bundled api? May be useful for your custom api ;)

Danny.Domb said:
Well, I think the message is clear enough... don't use the default api key.. go in includes/config.php and change your api key...

I was change api key in config.php to "Public" - it was error like that !!!

:(

No ones can help me ??

If i use public API Key , what 's API key In config.php which i can use to run this mod ???

Or
I was change api key in config.php to "Public" - but run .exe file was display " For security reason !!! You must not use default API key " ???

nmt12 said:
No ones can help me ??

If i use public API Key , what 's API key In config.php which i can use to run this mod ???

Or
I was change api key in config.php to "Public" - but run .exe file was display " For security reason !!! You must not use default API key " ???

solved- it simple change to another api key in config.php

Thanks all

Hmmm...

No installation
Custom Logo
Custom Program width X height
Drag and drop over the icon add to the list to uploads
Drag and drop inside the programs add tot the list to uploads
File selector, allow you to choose files from anywhere in your computer

View File open links to your website viewer

Use custom light api...

Their is no resize available

No limit of how many file to upload

and a little progress bar.

I think that pretty much it, been a long time since I worked on this, I intend to release the source code soon.

Since everyone can run this desktop uploader, then it means i do make a mistake somewhere... I did everything like described in 1st post but when i click the newly created .exe file, nothing happens. (i run windows 7)

• I've downloaded desktop-app.cfg and dAPI.php files.[/*]
  • I've edited the desktop-app.cfg file with notepad and i did the changes. (apikey;sitename;600;400;logo_url.png[/*]
  • I've uploaded both of above files to root directory via FTP.[/*]
  • Then i've downloaded iChevereto folder which contains generate.exe file.[/*]
  • I've created the new/custom .exe file and then i uploaded that file to root directory via FTP.[/*]

But when i click the new created .exe file, nothing happens...

not working for me too,it a works at first time,in middle i changed server and again i added Desktop uploader and its not working now :(

Well, since the creator doesn't work anymore for no reason...

This mod is now dropped. (No more updates, modification or anything... including if you pay me or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back