• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Unable to download installer (server problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcunit

Chevereto Member
Hi

I have a free installation at my site. I purchased network licence today. When i tried to upgrade it, i got the message that installer.php download failed. Please help.

Thanks
Subodh

error log does not seem to have any mention of the issue.

[Thu Jun 06 02:50:03.934517 2019] [:error] Error: Can't save downloaded file /home/admin/web/pixio.pw/public_html/installer.php, referer: http://pixio.pw/dashboard

can i download the installer.php file manually and upgrade? please note that i will be upgrading from free version.

Last edited:
What should i do?

The problem that you are experiencing is server related, chances are that your server blocks the connection to our server (could be refused, a wrong ssl setup, bad permissions, etc).

If your server is not capable of download and/or write the file you can:
  • Use manual install/update procedure.
  • Fix your server
  • Get a new server

Version 2?

Chevereto-Free V1 is a fork of Chevereto V3 (paid) and the versioning is totally different and not related. If you run Chevereto-Free V1 doesn't means that you have to update to V2 because Chevereto-Free born as a fork of V3.

You have to manually update it, which means replace all the Chevereto-Free files with Chevereto (paid) files.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back