• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

The system will use this address when generating links to images from this repository.

superprogerya

Chevereto Member
Dear user, kindly note that Tech Support is free, but please note:

• ⚠️ Check hotfixes first
  • ⏳ Ticket response time is within 72-hours if you need a faster response purchase Extra Support
  • 🇨🇱 Support is delivered in CLST working hours
  • 🚧 Tech Support only covers software issues
▶ Reproduction steps
  1. [Example: Update from X to Y]
  2. [Example: Open the website]
  3. [Example: Go to /upload and upload a X image]
😢 Unexpected result

[Example: The website responds with a 500 error, in some routes it is just a white screen. The debug from the server is... ]

📃 Error log message

[Example: Must attach/paste the server error log relevant to this issue]

Tell me how to correctly register the address when connecting to an external storage via FTP?
There is a connection, files are sent, but they are not displayed, either in the panel or via links.
The system will use this address when generating links to images from this repository.

You need to use the right url mapping there, is just a mapping Chevereto won't resolve those HTTP requests, is just a mapping.

Dear, FTP is just a storage server. The HTTP mapping (for the files in that server) depends entirely on you, Chevereto doesn't provide such HTTP server so it depends in the URL you used to map your FTP server.

Dear, FTP is just a storage server. The HTTP mapping (for the files in that server) depends entirely on you, Chevereto doesn't provide such HTTP server so it depends in the URL you used to map your FTP server.
I know what FTP is. I have no URL mapping on the server, I have access via ftp, the Chevereto script downloads files to the desired folder! How can I configure the script to load uploaded files for viewing?
Maybe you need to configure access via webdav and this url needs to be entered?

Last edited:
Dear, the viewing is made by a http server configured by you in that storage server. This is same as when you use Amazon S3, they included you an HTTP server to access those, which you map in Chevereto. We don't provide that URL, your storage server does.

Kinldy note that you are asking us something outside of our layer, we can't assist you here.

Dear, the viewing is made by a http server configured by you in that storage server. This is same as when you use Amazon S3, they included you an HTTP server to access those, which you map in Chevereto. We don't provide that URL, your storage server does.

Kinldy note that you are asking us something outside of our layer, we can't assist you here.
I have no other data about the storage.
---------------------
FTP access
FTP server: st-d.server-11111.net
FTP user: user11111
FTP password: 0N61N11111
WebDav access
WebDav address: https://st-d.server-11111.net/webdav/user11111/
WebDav user: user11111
WebDav password: 0N61N11111
-----------------------------
What should I write here?

2021-07-19_14-41-53.png

What should I do to download images from disk via FTP?

2021-07-19_14-43-21.png

Dear, is not our layer. You must ask the server admin of that storage server for HTTP public URL based access to these resources.

Back