• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

The Chevereto 2.0 Deal (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site is done but I'm figuring out how to implement moneybookers.

Please if you could - start selling this awesome script now by eg. PayPal, and then implement other payment options.

Rodolfo said:
The site is done but I'm figuring out how to implement moneybookers.

So, when are you gonna release it?

I'm willing to pay in paypal, also we need an eta on the account manager since its needed :x

I'm quiting my actual office work, I will have a lot more time to coding around here ;)

Well, yes it is still going, the demo isn't down, if you check the page source, you can view their is a fatal error. So Rodolfo must have made change to the script and caused a bug for some reasons.

Danny.Domb said:
Well, yes it is still going, the demo isn't down, if you check the page source, you can view their is a fatal error. So Rodolfo must have made change to the script and caused a bug for some reasons.

Yeah, I mess up some code.

Can you provide us information of whats-new on the 2.0 version?

I want to donate to buy it but i want the user accounts to be implement :'/

User Account won't be available in chevereto 2.0

Chevereto 2.0 has been completely rewritten to offer much more options to the users.
A list will be available soon ;)

So be patient =D

and you can't donate to buy something XD

Danny.Domb said:
User Account won't be available in chevereto 2.0

Chevereto 2.0 has been completely rewritten to offer much more options to the users.
A list will be available soon ;)

So be patient =D

and you can't donate to buy something XD

Well, i mean to remove the copyrights, etc :p

Retrosid said:
Can you provide us information of whats-new on the 2.0 version?

I want to donate to buy it but i want the user accounts to be implement :'/

I'm glad to announce that the PayPal payment gateway is almost completed, it has been hard to test the tons of possible responses from the PayPal IPN in the sandbox environment, the only thing that is missing is the error display for pretty weird payment responses.

About the release, I think that it will in this month but sorry, the user account system is not coming in 2.0

There is a lot of things to implement in Chevereto, this step is the complete new core and therefore new features will be implemented time to time (that is because the license is lifetime, you are buying a living thing here).

And the release date will be marked soon, I have to polish some stuff and think about the server migration (I think that the current host is dying).

Hope you like the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back