• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Sub Categories

Sverkeli

Chevereto Member
Would love a way to better organize and search though huge amounts of images. As far as i could tell this feature is not implemented. So i think its a good idea to add sub categories.

More context will be added with tags. I think that it should work better than subcategories.

What you think?

Our company just purchased this to have a place where we can easily search and get images of our drilling equipment. Having tags is a must, but subcategories would greatly increase this tool's usefulness as a supplement to tag. Our thought was to have a category for each type of equipment, and a subcategory for each different machine. I still think this is a needed feature in a software that targets large image galleries like yours.

That said please prioritize tags those are even more important.

I like sub categories too for sorting albums per categorie or year or whatever customers want. If possible, please add this. :)

Last edited:
Bonjour
Je souhaiterai également sous-catégories pour notre site de jardinage http: // webjardiner.com de différencier le jardin, potager, fleurs, fruits, etc ..

Hello, just recently I am ready to post and when add categories title bar keyword set adobe acrobat and create threads then forum say you are spam but I am nothing do that. So was my fault

Sorry but at Chevereto I will use just one level categories. Context will be provided using tags.

Tags also very important, because we can't create 1000+ categories. And so many custom scripts and cms have tags functionality.

Tags or sub-categories, I really don't mind.

Problem is getting people to actually use them.

Back