Sub Categories

Sverkeli

Network license
License owner
Would love a way to better organize and search though huge amounts of images. As far as i could tell this feature is not implemented. So i think its a good idea to add sub categories.

Rodolfo

The Chevere Guru
Chevereto Staff
More context will be added with tags. I think that it should work better than subcategories.

What you think?

Sverkeli

Network license
License owner
Our company just purchased this to have a place where we can easily search and get images of our drilling equipment. Having tags is a must, but subcategories would greatly increase this tool's usefulness as a supplement to tag. Our thought was to have a category for each type of equipment, and a subcategory for each different machine. I still think this is a needed feature in a software that targets large image galleries like yours.

That said please prioritize tags those are even more important.

bastien

Network license
License owner
I like sub categories too for sorting albums per categorie or year or whatever customers want. If possible, please add this. :)

Last edited:

npk60480

Founder license
License owner
Bonjour
Je souhaiterai également sous-catégories pour notre site de jardinage http: // webjardiner.com de différencier le jardin, potager, fleurs, fruits, etc ..

Hello, just recently I am ready to post and when add categories title bar keyword set adobe acrobat and create threads then forum say you are spam but I am nothing do that. So was my fault

Rodolfo

The Chevere Guru
Chevereto Staff
Sorry but at Chevereto I will use just one level categories. Context will be provided using tags.

dpupload

Network license
License owner
Tags also very important, because we can't create 1000+ categories. And so many custom scripts and cms have tags functionality.

Oakley

Network license
Beta tester
Tags or sub-categories, I really don't mind.

Problem is getting people to actually use them.