• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Spanish Language corrected 50% (Idioma Español corregido 50%)

I'm a native Spanish speaker and I can tell that there are some good stuff in your translation but I must say that there are several mistakes.

I will manually check each translation string and try to update only those who I consider correct.

By the way... "image" is "imagen", not "imágen".

Last edited:
I'm a native Spanish speaker and I can tell that there are some good stuff in your translation but I must say that there are several mistakes.

I will manually check each translation string and try to update only those who I consider correct.

By the way... "image" is "imagen", not "imágen".
Sí, tiene razón. "Imagen" es una palabra 'grave' terminada en 'n'.
He retirado la descarga porque me he dado cuenta que hay varias cosas mal. Lo siento.

Last edited:
Tomé varias mejoras y las incorporé. Habían muchos errores en mi traducción original.

Tomé varias mejoras y las incorporé. Habían muchos errores en mi traducción original.
Más que correciones eran sugerencias, pero sí, también cometí algunos errores en mi 'corrección personal'. Lo siento de nuevo.
A propósito, en breve quería pedirle presupuesto sobre algunas moificaciones que deseo hacer en el script. Es grato comprobar que lo puedo hacer en español.
Gracias.

Tus correcciones fueron bienvenidas de buena manera. De hecho me pase como una hora revisando aquí y allá. Encontré tildes faltantes, inconsistencias, etc. Al final lo que importa es que la traducción está mucho mejor gracias a tu ayuda.

Back