• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some Pre Sales Question from a new user

mkucuksari

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I am currently testing the free version of Chevereto with Xenforo forum integration. I really like the application and its support.

I am planning to use it with only Xenforo forum integration. So it will not be a public image hosting. I will supply private with hotlink protection using .htaccess configuration.

In order to support this great application and getting the full version, I am planning to buy it and become a registered user.But before that I have some question about license and purchase and need some more info.

1-) I will use it for only domain so I guess I need to order core license. I also need a hosting service for image hosting. In this case I understand that for me, best solution is ordering a “Core bundle”, is it correct ?

2-) After using a core bundle for two year, I will own the Chereveto license and will be able to use at any hosting service, is it correct ?

3-) Lets say I order a core bundle for 3 years which is nearly $106. I know that all purchases within 6 months before the release of v4.0.0 will get the update for free. But if V4.0.0 will release 8 months later, how much will I pay to upgrade to V4.0.0 ?

Thanks for answers and your interest.
Regards

In this case I understand that for me, best solution is ordering a “Core bundle”, is it correct ?

It is the best value for your money. In any other hosting company you will have to pay the license separately.

After using a core bundle for two year, I will own the Chereveto license and will be able to use at any hosting service, is it correct ?

That's correct.

how much will I pay to upgrade to V4.0.0?
V4 upgrade fee will be about $25. Discounts will be applied depending on your purchase date (0-6 months 100% discount, 7-12 months 50%).

Hope it helps,
Rodolfo.

Ordered 3 year Core bundle and very pleased to be a registered user.

Just send an installtion request and waiting to play :D

Back