• Notice: New feature requests and suggestions won't be considered for Chevereto development at this time. Learn more.

Some Pre Sales Question from a new user

mkucuksari

Network license
Hi,

I am currently testing the free version of Chevereto with Xenforo forum integration. I really like the application and its support.

I am planning to use it with only Xenforo forum integration. So it will not be a public image hosting. I will supply private with hotlink protection using .htaccess configuration.

In order to support this great application and getting the full version, I am planning to buy it and become a registered user.But before that I have some question about license and purchase and need some more info.

1-) I will use it for only domain so I guess I need to order core license. I also need a hosting service for image hosting. In this case I understand that for me, best solution is ordering a “Core bundle”, is it correct ?

2-) After using a core bundle for two year, I will own the Chereveto license and will be able to use at any hosting service, is it correct ?

3-) Lets say I order a core bundle for 3 years which is nearly $106. I know that all purchases within 6 months before the release of v4.0.0 will get the update for free. But if V4.0.0 will release 8 months later, how much will I pay to upgrade to V4.0.0 ?

Thanks for answers and your interest.
Regards

Rodolfo

Chevereto Guru
Staff member
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
In this case I understand that for me, best solution is ordering a “Core bundle”, is it correct ?
It is the best value for your money. In any other hosting company you will have to pay the license separately.

After using a core bundle for two year, I will own the Chereveto license and will be able to use at any hosting service, is it correct ?
That's correct.

how much will I pay to upgrade to V4.0.0?
V4 upgrade fee will be about $25. Discounts will be applied depending on your purchase date (0-6 months 100% discount, 7-12 months 50%).

Hope it helps,
Rodolfo.

mkucuksari

Network license
Ordered 3 year Core bundle and very pleased to be a registered user.

Just send an installtion request and waiting to play :D

zeekinfo

Core license
I have Question every year i have to buy license?

Rodolfo

Chevereto Guru
Staff member
Website
rodolfoberrios.com