• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Settings of the bulk importer

Che

Chevereto Member
I've tried to find some config of importer but I didn't ...
I start importer and after couple of minutes log said:

[Thread #1] About to run out of time, breaking iteration now
[Thread #1] Chunked process ended (killed)

What time it means? max_execution_time of php?
Tell me, please - how to config importer, how to increase that time of work?

Thanks

Also I see a little bug: when you start bulk imported second, third etc. time - it doesn't write the log, log contains only first run data

I've tried to find some config of importer but I didn't ...
I start importer and after couple of minutes log said:

[Thread #1] About to run out of time, breaking iteration now
[Thread #1] Chunked process ended (killed)

What time it means? max_execution_time of php?
Tell me, please - how to config importer, how to increase that time of work?

Thanks
I would say process ended because of max_execution_time yes. Since if you got 30 seconds set, then execution time will only run 30 seconds and then it will be force cut/ended by php.

But I have max_execution_time = 600
When I start importer it works 2-3 min and imports about couple hundreds of files. Then I need "process" it again from admin area.

You don't need to configure that, the importer works in batches, continuously iterating a directory and re-calling the process() when needed (via JS).

Make sure that PHP has full write/read permission over the alleged importing path, over absolutely every file and folder.

Back