• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Set all uploads private by default, and some other questions...

artonbej

Chevereto Member
Hello Rodolfo.

I am customizing the design, i did a lot of work by myself but i'm stuck in some points that i will ask below.

1. How to change all uploads to private by default and not public. so a user must publish later to public like imgur. even from guests and users also. you can see an example on imgur when you upload an image and it asks if you want to publish to public or keep it private.

2. How to add, remove or rename tabs that are in image view
chevereto.png
there is no About, Embed codes or full info text in <?php _se('...'); ?> i can't find nothing.

3. I can't change some divs or classes! is there any other style sheet file that i can't find or what is the problem? i can't change heights of some elements. example .top-bar, #header, .header-content-breadcrum, and some others...

4. How to make the image to open on a new view page. http://demo.chevereto.com/image/sDS when someone to click above the photo to open on a new HTML page to look like a hotlink but to be editable, or add another button near the download button example: chevereto.png
so if someone clicks on that link to get to this page that looks something like this. chevereto.png
i've asked about this option here: https://chevereto.com/community/threads/add-another-view.7162/#post-39772 but now i don't understand exactly what to do, please guide me a little bit.

5. How to create a new empty modal box to call some functions.

Please i really need these answers to finish my job.
Sorry for my english.

1. How to change all uploads to private by default and not public. so a user must publish later to public like imgur. even from guests and users also. you can see an example on imgur when you upload an image and it asks if you want to publish to public or keep it private.
Dashboard > Website > Force private mode

2. How to add, remove or rename tabs that are in image view
app/routes/route.<route>.php

3. I can't change some divs or classes! is there any other style sheet file that i can't find or what is the problem? i can't change heights of some elements. example .top-bar, #header, .header-content-breadcrum, and some others...
No, most likely you need to check your selectors.

4. How to make the image to open on a new view page (...)
app/themes/Peafowl/views/image.php

5. How to create a new empty modal box to call some functions.
PF.fn.modal.call({title: "Modal title", message: "Like this?"});

Dashboard > Website > Force private mode
I know this but this option does not let guests upload, i mean the website to be public to all but all uploads to be private. if someone want's it to public example a check box to do the job.

app/themes/Peafowl/views/image.php
Please can you guide me a little bit? how exactly yo do that. i mean to get + a link: http://demo.chevereto.com/image/7Rd to get and new view page example: http://demo.chevereto.com/imagefull/7Rd so imagefull to be without header without comments etc...
Please i really need this function, i tried by myself but i can't do it.

PF.fn.modal.call({title: "Modal title", message: "Like this?"});
i mean exactly like SHARE button, i need a new modal box like that. i tried this also but i can't create new IDs

Thanks

Back