• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

add another view

arton

Chevereto Noob
hello Rodolfo.
can i create more view options

example: http://demo.chevereto.com/image/7IN
in image to have another custom page like example: image1/7IN or image1/7IN.jpg

when someone to click on image to open on a new window like example hotlink but to be editable...

also for albums

You only need to clone route.image.php but using .jpg is discouraged, at least for what you want to do.

You only need to clone route.image.php but using .jpg is discouraged, at least for what you want to do.

ive seen some image hosters with exctensions .jpg . png etc.. and are editable so you can customize that page.

I don't know what you meant by "also for albums". In Chevereto you can override all the views and add your own views if that is what you are asking.

1. You can have /image1/<id>, /image2/<id>, /view-image/<id>, etc. You can override and add unlimited views.
2. Currently you can set file naming to keep original, random, mixed and id. So you can have /image/<id> and the image file will be /images/<id>.jpg.
3. Regarding the "fake" .jpg view, to implement something like that, on your own, you will need to clone route.image.php and make it "listen" what you want and then disable hotlink in your website. This is because you won't want to serve the images using PHP.

Regarding point 3, at this time you should be able to achieve what you want but it doesn't have a button "enable fake URIs", you will need to code that on your own. You can Request this feature and if it gets traction I will consider to add it to the system.

Thanks for your answers.

for albums i mean exactly like image, to make it like a slideshow etc..

And what about PPV Module? is it posible to make a good working PPV Module, im now a php programer but if i hear someone in future can it be done?

and what is price of the script because i dont know the price. I see prices of hosting but i need the full package scrip on my localhost to customize the design.

thanks.

okay.

i don't understand the price list sorry. What if i buy hosted platform that is 8USD will i get the scrip on my local host or not?

if i buy hosted platform that is 8USD will i get the scrip on my local host or not?
No. That's what hosted means. You pay $8 and you get access to a custom Chevereto website (not code). All the other pricing options grant you access to the script source code.

No. That's what hosted means. You pay $8 and you get access to a custom Chevereto website (not code). All the other pricing options grant you access to the script source code.

Will i get the script with NETWORK BUNDLE that is 48USD? I need the script to install on my localhost to customize it and redesign.
waiting for a reply. Thanks

Will i get the script with NETWORK BUNDLE that is 48USD? I need the script to install on my localhost to customize it and redesign.
waiting for a reply. Thanks
Yes, you will get the script (code) with the Network bundle.

Yes, you will get the script (code) with the Network bundle.
Okay, i have a problem with my bank account and i cannot connect it with paypal, so for the moment i can't pay via paypal
can i send money with western union?

Okay, i have a problem with my bank account and i cannot connect it with paypal, so for the moment i can't pay via paypal
can i send money with western union?
You can pay with PayPal and Credit card. For other payment options contact Arvixe.

Okay,i just bought the NETWORK BUNDLE, so what should i do next? Or is there a link to download the script?
Waiting for a reply.
Thanks.

Okay,i just bought the NETWORK BUNDLE, so what should i do next? Or is there a link to download the script?
Waiting for a reply.
Thanks.

Give it a few hours for business hours in Chile... then he'll approve your order and you'll have a download link.

I will see if they can do something with what you sent me.

I will see if they can do something with what you sent me.

i received an email from you that is completed, but when i login to client area there is nothing to download.!
the message i get is: Only active license owners can download Chevereto releases.

i still don't have a license.

Your client account is "artonbej" not "arton". Seems that you mixed logins or you provided wrong email in the activation form.

Is your email artonbej@<provider> or artonbejtuli@<provider>?

Back