• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Regarding Founder License..

Sumanth

Chevereto Member
Hi, I have founder license. I am part of chevereto community from 6 years.Today i saw my license expiry date. it says..

c_license.PNG

So, After chevereto version 4 release. All founder license will expire?
Rodolfo waiting for ur reply.

Thank you,
Sumanth.

A "lifetime" license is for the current major version.
The current major version is 3, so you will get free updates and support for the lifespan of this edition.
Your purchase is covered with six (6) months of free updates in the event of the release of a new major version. Purchases outside of this range (up to 12 months) get a 50% discount on the update fee.

So, After chevereto version 4 release. All founder license will expire?
Licenses don't expire (you can keep using what you paid for) but to get V4 paid features you will have to pay a upgrade fee. Basically, V4 will be free for everyone and it will contain paid plugins. Since you are already a customer, I only ask for a fee in exchange of access to a limited list of paid plugins.

I've explained this already: https://chevereto.com/community/threads/chevereto-4-announcement.9519/ where it reads "Open Source".

Existing customers (paid license owners) will be rewarded for sustaining Chevereto development all these years. Those who own a paid license will be able to migrate that purchase into the new system by paying a small fee. By migrating, you will get the complete pack of day-one paid plugins without paying the actual plugins value so essentially, you will pay way less than purchasing all the plugins separately. The same concept of one (Core license) or multi (Network and Founder licenses) domains will be applied for those paid plugins.

Licenses don't expire (you can keep using what you paid for) but to get V4 paid features you will have to pay a upgrade fee. Basically, V4 will be free for everyone and it will contain paid plugins. Since you are already a customer, I only ask for a fee in exchange of access to a limited list of paid plugins.

I've explained this already: https://chevereto.com/community/threads/chevereto-4-announcement.9519/ where it reads "Open Source".
Thank You for the information. :)

Back