• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

PortfolioDog

teejam

Chevereto Member
Thanks for letting us post our Cheverto-related projects. Here's mine so far:

https://portfoliodog.com/

But wait ... there's more! o_O

For example, here's a Chevereto portfolio page: PortfolioDog.com/Portfoliodog

... Which instantly becomes its own standalone portfolio website: Portfolio.dog/Portfoliodog

The standalone site has customizable themes, SEO-friendly links, a contact page, efficient lazy loading, and more, and is ultimately meant to be used on its own domain. All the data of course is loaded from the main site, for easy management.

It's in its early stage, still, so let me know what you think if you have a second. Thanks :)

Start posting links on forums, that's always a good way to start, there are loads of photography forums out there, I think that will be your niche, you can try Adwords or Bing ads but I found $20 of credit lasted a couple of days at most and never really boosted traffic in the long run.

Thanks HC - I'll try the forum route. I've not had the best luck with AdWords in the past, either.

Back