• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Notify Admin Of New Registered User

Focker

πŸ’– Chevereto Fan
Could an option be added in the Email Dashboard menu for those who are interested in receiving an email notification of a new registered user?

Enable/Disable - Receive new user notification
Send notification to email to - "Your email address here"

Thank you,
Focker

+1

This would be very useful.

At the moment you need to manually check for new users but receiving a notification email would be very helpful.

+1 here to, the world is full of scammers/spammers and I'd like to keep them away from my site before they post.
Is it possible to add an approval process for new users?

Actually, after rereading this, I maybe have to clarify my initial request a bit:

What I had in mind was to have a notification about a new users in the "notification area" only. The part, where the "user xy follows you now" and other messages appear.

I also can imagine, that mass creating users can lead to message flooding, so a limit may be necessary.

What about a daily email digest? Notify about all the accounts created (if any) every day.

Anyway, may I know why so many of you want to be notified when someone registers?

You should start with the problem, not the solution. I usually detect the problem/need right away and that's why the stuff that I add has certain minimum usefulness, but in this case, I don't get it. I don't understand what you gain by getting those notifications.

If I can understand the need behind this then I can craft several notification options and toggles, but unfortunately, I don't get it.

Back