• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Nginx

Parham

Chevereto Member
Hi

I'm trying to setup my VPS to use Nginx instead of apache as I think it's better and faster so I was wondering is there anywhere that I can find all the .htaccess rules in nginx on this forum for the latest version?

Regards
Parham

Hi, Thanks for that, I used the and It helped so I can now actually access some of the parts of the website but I'm still facing some issues, for example noun of the buttons at the top of the page work (like login, about and etc)

Hi

I'm trying to setup my VPS to use Nginx instead of apache as I think it's better and faster so I was wondering is there anywhere that I can find all the .htaccess rules in nginx on this forum for the latest version?

Regards
Parham

Message me and I can help you with this, for free...

Back