• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

NeverBlock with Chevereto

Taken from https://www.neverblock.com/

1577979076248.png

They don't specify language, so I assume that is just HTML markup. In that case, you have to use theme hooks (to add arbitrary code into the html) https://chevereto.com/docs/theme

An easy way to achieve it without touching the files could be simply put the "line of code" in a banner placement. Doesn't matter if the ad slot is already used, is just markup so it will work.

• NeverBlock PHP - The standard solution, easiest to implement and most commonly used. It will be covered most extensively in this documentation.
  • NeverBlock API - When an unsupported language is required, the API provides endpoints required to get the advertisements directly. To be used when manual solutions are requried.
  • NeverBlock Proxy - A cross platform application with the purpose of handling API requests and caching of advertisements. This service runs in the background to provide the user with a more direct endpoint through which to fetch advertisements.
  • WordPress Plugin - A WordPress plugin developed to easily integrate NeverBlock ad zones into your WordPress site.
They have these options!

Can you post the instructions of the NeverBlock PHP? I wasn't able to find anything about it.

For what I can see, both NeverBlock PHP and NeverBlock Proxy are the easiest one to setup and you should try installing any of these (in your server). I'm afraid that I can't assist you further in this regard as it requires its own installation process and it will be better if you refer your concerns about it to the software vendor.

Once you get NeverBlock installed in your server, you have to modify your ad code script per their instructions. Only then you will have the ad codes needed for Chevereto which you only need to copy-paste in the banner section of your dashboard settings.

Dashboard > Settings > Banners

Back